Monday, February 4, 2013

... And I am Back!

So I have been off the blogging world for some time now.  There are several reasons for this, but the main one being a had a baby... almost 11 months ago!  Two children under the age two is no joke!  It isn't hard, but you stay constantly busy. Even though I had a baby, I should have blogged.  Oh how I wish I had.  I wish I wasn't being so lazy and took the time to document my sweet children's life. 

Since I have last written in this blog I have begun staying home with my two darling children. I think I thought that it would be realtively easy.  That I would play with my kids all day and then be refreshed for when Matt got home.... Umm, not exactly!  You are not only staying home to just be with your kids... you are staying home to feed them at every meal, change every wet and poopy diaper, entertain them, put them to sleep, put them to sleep, put them to sleep (did I already say that?  yes, that's because 75% of my day is convincing them that sleep is a good thing), cleaning up after them... constantly, laundry, dusting, sweeping about twenty times a day (especially with a crawler who eats everything on the floor), cooking, grocery store, errands, and the list goes on.  So long story short, being a stay at home mom is tough work!  


I am by no means saying that a working mom doesn't have a tough job, because she does.  I truly believe that as moms we all struggle daily with balancing work and home life.  And one of the tough things about staying home with your kids is that in a sense, they and the house are my job.  And I don't like feeling that this is the situation, but it is.  So I feel like since I stay at home, my house should be immaculate.  When this is not what my primary job description is... that isn't even my title.  My title is stay at home MOM.  So I am going to do my best to keep a clean house, but not stress out if I have a ton of laundry and Conner wants me to play rockets with him.  I am going to play rockets with him and the laundry can wait.  


So with all that being said... I am going to start blogging again.  And it will truly be about Life, Love and Being a Mom!




No comments:

Post a Comment