Thursday, January 27, 2011

Wonderful Weekend Wishes

I have an incredibly busy weekend!  Work, concert, Birthday party, and the usual cooking, cleaning, shopping... It makes me tired just thinking about it all. 

I am very excited to get a night out on the town to see one of my husband's favorite bands, but please keep me in your thoughts... Conner is going to spend the night away from me for the first time! GASP!!!  I know he will be in great hands with his Grammy, but I feel so guilty. 

Anywho, these are my wonderful weekend wishes...

To someday have an office that looks like this...


To find some healthy dinners that look as yummy as this...


To be bold enough to wear some leg warmers like this...


To find some beautiful cake stands like this...


And to someday go back to New Orleans to indulge in this again...



I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.  What are you up to this weekend?  Any big plans? Any coupon shopping trips in store? 

No comments:

Post a Comment