Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Snow Day



Wouldn't you just love waking up to this smiling face... I do!  I absolutely adore being a mommy, especially to this sweetie pie.  Today's post is going to be short and sweet.



I have enjoyed this snow day more than any others... I have gotten to spend it with my littleman.  We did not go out in the snow today, but we did take a good hour and a half nap together.  It was divine!  



Normally, I use Conner's nap time as catch-up time... cleaning, cooking, laundry, etc.  But today I cuddled up in the bed with him and we slept. Besides having a good cuddle buddy, it was really nice to actually take a nap.  It has been a really long time since I have taken one, but I am going to try to take more with him.  I felt so refreshed and had lots of energy, which I definitely needed because Conner was ready to play when he woke up!

I hope all of you have had a great snow day too!  Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment