Thursday, January 27, 2011

How to Lose Weight?

This is a big question that I have been struggling with for as long as I can remember.  It should be easy... you burn more calories than you consume, right?!  I wish it was that simple.  I wish that I didn't have a love affair with food. I wish that I didn't have to exercise.  I wish, I wish, I wish...

I have finally decided that I need to shed the extra baby weight that I have been hanging on to for the past 7 months.  I have no more excuses, I AM going to lose weight! 

One of my good friends has a blog The Skinny on Sitting Pretty, and she is journaling her weight loss journey.  I think that this is very brave.  Weight is such a sensitive subject for most of us women and it is very difficult to let the world know how much you weigh and your daily struggles with it.  So kuddos to her for taking a big leap and sharing all the details!

With that being said, I have decided to use this blog to help keep me accountable.  I am going to post my struggles and triumphs, but I am not going to be as bold and post my weight... my husband does read this blog  ;) 

I would love to hear from you... what has worked for you? what hasn't worked? any tips or ideas for a busy momma?

No comments:

Post a Comment