Friday, April 8, 2011

Wild Rumpus for My Wild Thing

So I have been struggling with Conner's Birthday party for a while now.  Matt and I both have large families that are very involved and we wanted to make sure that all the famiy would be able to come... so we are not going to have it at our house.  I am very sad about this, but excited at the same time.  We were worried about space and the heat.  Conner will be one on June 24, which is in the middle of the summer and we have no shade in our yard.

The party is going to be... drum roll... at the park!  We think that this will be a nice place for a large group, lots of parking, shade and free entertainment.

The theme is going to be... drum roll... Where the Wild Things Are!  I absolutely adore this Children's Book and think that it is perfect for my "Little Wild Thing"

I am just in the early planning stages, trying to get ideas for decor and such.  I would appreciate any ideas or suggestions that you might have.

No comments:

Post a Comment