Friday, April 22, 2011

Family Update

I will be the first to admit that I have been a bad blogger recently... and of course I have excuses.  The family has been sick, including me this time, busy with family functions and house projects.

A few things going on...

Conner's first Easter is this weekend, yay!  We have an extremely busy weekend planned, so I hope he is ready.  On Saturday, we are going to have an Easter Egg Hunt with my husband's family, which should be fun.  Church on Sunday, followed by brunch with my parents and dinner with Matt's parents.  Whew, I am just tired thinking about it all!

I am working on Conner's First Birthday Party.  I just finished designing his invitation, which is absolutely adorable.  I have worked out all the details for decorations and such, so now I just have to get busy and start purchasing things.

Still working on re-decorating the house.  I have painted and decorated my living room and I am in love with it.  It is so light and airy, it turned out perfect.  I have had a bucket of paint sitting in my bathroom for 3 weeks now, so I need to get busy and start working on that room.  But again... how do I find time?

And my personal news... I have lost 10 pounds!  I am so excited.  I have been working so hard this past month, trying to diet and exercise.  But it is finally paying off.  I have about 40 to go, but I truly think I can do it.  I am dedicated now!

I can't resist putting a picture of Conner up.  We have been truly enjoying this beautiful weather we have had.  He loves the park and stroller rides...



Have a Happy Easter!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment