Thursday, February 10, 2011

Shopping Trips

Life has been totally crazy and busy, so I have not had time to post my recent shopping trips... but I am still saving!


This is my latest Publix Shopping Trip.  I spent $86.00 and saved $60.00, which is not my best savings to date, but decent.  A few things to note that I bought: 5 lbs frozen chicken, fresh meat, 2 blocks of cheese, lots of fresh fruits and veggies, 3 Newman's Salsa (yummy), formula, baby food, large amounts of Lysol Wipes...



This was my Walgreen's Shopping Trip.  I spent $30.00 and saved $47.41!  I was really happy with this excursion to Walgreens.  I have never done the Drug Store Game here (only Rite Aid and CVS), but I definitely learned a thing or two.

I did not realize that the Register Rewards that print off are actually to be used as Manufacturers Coupons... Which messed up my plan when I got to the register.  Luckily, I had a really sweet cashier who taught me how to do it. 


I did have some unusual coupons this week that I would like to point out to you.  One is the Publix Baby Club.  If you haven't signed up already, I suggest that you do so immediately.  They send out coupons (10 or so)about once a month for baby products and other items.  Like the ones that I used this trip were: $1 off fresh meat items, B1G1 Publix Disenfecting Wipes, $5 off  Gerber GoodStart Formula.  There were some for Deli Meats, Hand Sanitizer, Tampons and Pads... but I did not need those now, so I did not use them.

Second, is the All You Magazine.  They have a ton of great coupons in the magazine that are for items that are commonly used.  The subscription is really cheap, you get the magazine monthly, and Southern Savers tells you which coupons to use from the magazine.

Another source is signing up online for Procter and Gamble's Every Day Solutions samples and coupons.  They will send you a coupon book full of great coupons for Tide, Swiffer, Febreeze, Dawn... to name a few.

Hope this helps, happy Couponing!

No comments:

Post a Comment