Friday, March 11, 2011

Wonderful Weekend Wishes

So I have been a terrible blogger recently.  No excuses, but... I have been extremely busy!  I painted my stairs and den this past weekend and have started redecorating my house.  My husband is going to kill me during this process, but hopefully he will learn that is natural for a woman to change her mind! ;)  When I finish the redecorating, I will post some pictures for you to see.

My other project has been trying to narrow down a theme for Conner's First Birthday!  I know, it is only 3.5 months away.  But I am an OCD planner and I have to get started.  There are so many adorable ideas to choose from, it is hard to decide on one. 

Anyways, here are my Wonderful Weekend Wishes...

To take a nap here...



To convince my husband to make me a table like this...



To one day truly believe this...


To have these magically appear in my house...



I hope you all have a Wonderful Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment